- by Ugas
- by Sycke1
- by Sedorix
- by Tabris666
- by MohamedH2O
Colt Tactical Combat Knife for Counter-Strike Source
This is my first model for Counter-Strike: Source ^_^. In this model, I trained as a how create...
I've worked long on this now, about 3 weeks or so, about 95% are reskinned and the other 5% are at...
Well this is my first knife skin. i wanted a knife handle with diffrent camos and the knife being...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.