Patch 188.8.131.52 for GTA 4
4 October 2012
The first patch for GTA 4 on PC the game is making a number of changes, including the following:
- A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
- Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better fx during replays
- Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice
- Fix for ATI 1900 shadows
- Overall savings to memory
- Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors
- Multiplayer character settings are preserved
- Support for DirectInput controllers
Added this patch, because there are some scripts require only patch 184.108.40.206.
1. Rotating the camera.
This bug occurs because the DirectInput controllers support. If it was you have to remove it, you need to:
- turn off any devices DirectInput (joysticks, gamepads, etc.);
- restart the computer;
- run GTA 4.
If the problem persists, then:
- Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager
- find the driver for this device (Joey, controllers, etc.) and delete them;
- run GTA 4;
- You can then install the DirectInput controllers again.
2. the disappearance of the sound.
If you have a problem after installing the patch for GTA 4, then just exit the game and restart the computer.
You must run UpdateTitle.exe from the archive!
Download from dfiles.com:GTAIV_Patch_220.127.116.11.zip
Download from our server:
Download from Rockstar Games:GTAIV_Patch_18.104.22.168.zip
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.