- by metalmaniac
- by FaultGamer
- by bxdri
- by bxdri
- by reddemon
Patch 18.104.22.168 (EN) for GTA 4
Official third patch for the English version of the game GTA 4 22.214.171.124.
- Indoor lights for ATI 1900 series;
- The players with the ATI 1900 series are all light sources (for example, when playing in the pool);
- Fixed problems with switching combination ALT-TA;
- Graphic settings;
- Added parameter to "off" for the quality of reflections;
- Added parameter to "off" for the quality of the shadows.
- Optimization of very sophisticated physics calculations (for example, during the race with 32 participants);
- Improved graphic optimization.
- Definition Of NAT;
- The definition of "severe restrictions" NAT and the withdrawal of a player the relevant communication;
- You can listen to voice calls, even if your microphone is muted.
- Removed limits reassigning of keys;
- You can remap the Enter key, Backspace and arrow keys;
- Added the ability to assign additional mouse buttons;
- Added option to enable/disable DirectInput in the menu;
- You can enable/disable Direct Input control device directly from the Manage menu.
- The command-line option "-usedirectinput" will overpower the setting in the game menu;
- Support two simultaneous controllers direct input (for example, wheel and controller);
- Players can now simultaneously use 2 different controls: one XInput-compatible device and one Direct Input-compatible device;
- Added support for Direct Input/XInput devices:
- Saitek P380/P480/P580/P990.
- Saitek PS1000/PS2700/P3200/P3600;
- Gravis Eliminator gamepad Shock.
- Code modification detection and blocking of access is detected, the player to the game;
- When blocking access to multiplayer player receives notification about resources that have been modified;
- Lock access to multiplayer mobile gaming and services from GFWL, if you join in the game.
- Improved scroll box;
- Improved program response by pressing a key on your keyboard;
- Improved loading speed of large numbers of clips.
Bug fix in patch # 2 for GTA 4:
- The return of hot dog vendors stalls and similar things;
- Disappeared after the installation of the second patch sellers hot dogs, fences, railings, pillars now again in its place;
- Pop-up labels;
- Fixed popup text symbol (for example, the names of streets in the area, Highway Star, time prospectus);
- Pause when switching using ALT-TAB during the game screen savers;
- When you use to switch the ALT-TAB slot download now correctly stop and resume. Differences of the sound and pictures does not occur;
General fixes and improvements:
- The problem with clothes from the stores of Modo/Perseus;
- Fixed bug when combining clothes from shops Perseus and Modo hockey.
- 360 controller image;
- Control settings screen displays the image of a controller.
Download from dfiles.com:GTAIV_Patch_126.96.36.199_EN.zip
Download from our server:
see the full news
The mod was created in two versions, single player, and for SAMP. [(b)][color = #FF0000] sharing...
For sure some have encountered such Gluck in the game, when fault appeared 2 player synchronously...
see full news
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.