- by libra1979
- by Toxik121
- by AlexDelta3
- by litzk123
- by litzk123
Patch 22.214.171.124 for GTA 4
Official sixth patch for GTA 4 126.96.36.199://188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206.
A patch is a small update for GTA 4 Episodes from Liberty City.
Rockstar Games Social Club:
- Application removed Rockstar Games Social Club;
- To run the games you no longer need to run a separate application RGSC;
- Entrance to the Social Club is straight while the game is running.
- A new algorithm for calculating the shadows, less demanding of memory that creates visually better scalable image;
- Improved algorithm of calculation of the night shadows with the ability to adjust the level of detail (parameter instead of the "Intensity of shadows").
- Optimized speed of image formation, particularly when miscalculation of shadows;
- Added more options to customize the display of shadows;
- Improved working with memory.
- Improved protection against hacking and cheating.
- Added the ability to purchase episodes of "The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony" directly from the game (not available in English and Japanese versions).
- Correct display of shadows with 20:00 to 06:00 to vnutriigrovomu time;
- Fix twitching textures on the streets;
- Increased distance display of vehicle occupants from the player, especially for the empowerment of sniper shooting;
- A new model of the moon with the lunar phases;
- Fixed unreadable text network game menu for the Japanese version of the game;
- Fixed bug "RESC 10", appearing on some computer configurations.
From the downloaded archive to run UpdateTitle.exe
Download from dfiles.com:GTAIV_Patch_220.127.116.11.zip
Download from our server:
An excellent model of a police patrol car 2003 Chevrolet Impala SFPD for GTA San Andreas. Features:...
CLEO 3 library for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas version v1.0 and v1.1 CLEO 3-is a library that...
Especially for state 99 logo server. Features: -Highly detailed exterior, Interior and body; Tuning...
Features -Highly detailed exterior, Interior and body; Tuning into the transfender; -Model with...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.