see the full news
This mod allows you to tune your car anywhere. Sitting in the passenge...
Press digit -7-and what causes the menu with a choice of machines. All...
The First Person-MOU will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the w...
This little cleo script Memory512 is able to perform impossible tasks ...
- by Crossheat
- by ika1leo
- by shockwavemk2
- by GamerBoy
- by walid234
System of robbery by andre500 v3.0 for GTA San Andreas
* Now you can choose three masks to choose from, instead of one! To select a mask, use the keys: SPACEBAR + 1; SPACEBAR + 2; SPACEBAR + 3. To remove the mask, press SPACEBAR + 0.
* You can now commit the robbery without the mask, but this increases the chance of getting more stars search.
* During robbery alarms.
* In each of the businesses added guard. He constantly is inspected on the sides, taking care of business. During the attempted robbery, he starts to shoot you. Remember that the guard is very sure shot.
* Sometimes the guard would move away. Therefore, you will have the chance to rob the business without consequences.
* Added a lot of new businesses for the robbery.
* Fixed bug where mod could break down maintenance.
* Added a new feature: the robbery of collector cars.
The essence is simple: get an encashment car, steal it. You get 4 stars. Any ways to get rid of the cops: repaint car, enter the cheat code, anything! When you get rid of the cops, you get money, that are in the car.
* Added a new feature: hacking the ATM. Now the player can hack ATM! Total number of ATMs throughout the State. In Los Santos, near the station of "Unity"; in Los Santos, near the railway station, in San Fierro, near the garage in Dorothy, in Las Venturase, near the railway station. Go to the ATM and then F to his crack. You get randomnuû and 1 star for the investigation.
* If the ATM is not money, you get nothing.
* ATM at breaking animations are present.
* Using text instead of "mission accomplished" now shows a different text. For each type of robberies has its text.
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.