see the full news
This mod allows you to tune your car anywhere. Sitting in the passenge...
Press digit -7-and what causes the menu with a choice of machines. All...
The First Person-MOU will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the w...
This little cleo script Memory512 is able to perform impossible tasks ...
The achievement System for GTA San Andreas
Rockstar Games announced (no longer relevant) an updated GTA San Andreas for Xbox 360, which, in addition to improved graphics rendering, and the range of present achievement system.
On the website of Rockstar I found list of most achievements (not counting the 11 secret). And without hesitation, I began to realize the achievement system for PC-version.
The modification of the following achievements are present (original title):
* Getting Started-see intro (original video)
* The End of The Line to pass the final mission
* Represent-make any tattoo at tattoo-Salon
* A Legitimate Buisness-convert all your cars in San Fierro docks.
* Pay 'n' Spray-repainted the car in any Pay 'n' Spray
* Bike or Biker-get BMX Mission in Los Santos and the Mission in San Fierro NRG500 (choke-points where you have to collect on time)
* The Beat the Cock-a triathlon in Red Country
* Metrosexual-spend $ 6.969 tattoos, haircuts and clothes
* School's Out-finish walkthrough of all schools (driving school, motoškola, and the school of management boats)
* The American Dream-buy first home
* Horror of the Santa Maria-drown
* What the city Needs-go mission Servant in San Fierro.
* Savior is to get the maximum level of the police.
* What the city Needs is to get the maximum level in the ambulance.
* Rescue a Kitten Too? -Get the maximum level of the fireman.
* Yes I Speak English-translate 50 passengers at the taxi driver.
* Tricster-get missions "Cesar Vialpando" (where you have to dance on a car).
* Time to Kill-view from the beginning to the end titles, coming at the end of the game.
96% of all realized gains. The similarity with the original-98%. There are two differences:
* Work the old conservation
* View achievements-L + 1; (L) + 2; L + 3. In the menu choose any achievement and see the status of passage: Passed; Fail or has not passed.
Attention! If you have passed all these achievements before installed the MOD, they will already be covered in the statistics of it! Therefore I strongly recommend either start again or pass
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.