The band released a second patch for GTA 5 on PC
Rockstar Games has released second update for the PC version of GTA 5. New good patch (177 MB for owners of Steam-version and 375 megabytes for all others) will update the game to version 335.1. Update fixes a lot of bugs in the Editor, as well as Rockstar errors with launcher GTA 5.
Download the patch begins automatically after starting the game.
The list of changes:
- Players can no longer buy more vehicles than can fit in their real estate
- Players can now run performance test right from the main menu
- Fixed a problem where incorrect saved face when migrating your Xbox 360 or a character with the PS3, as well as arbitrarily changed Paul's hero when you edit its characteristics
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the clouds during the vote for restarting robbery Humane Labs
- Fixed a problem where markers in Rockstar Editor cannot be uninstalled using the mouse
- Fixed various problems with audio in Rockstar Editor
- Fixed a problem in which the Yacht transport did not appear in some clips recorded with the Rockstar Editor
- Fixed a rare issue where some clips in the Rockstar Editor were closed for editing
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect display 5 GTA: the time that is left before the end of the download files
- Fixed an issue where the Steam button overlap in launčere
- Fixed a problem in which the game does not retain settings after restart
- Fixed an issue where the Steam version of the game crash immediately after starting
- To install GTA 5 no longer require Windows Media Player, but you must have the Windows Media Foundation
- Fixed a problem where the player vykidyvalo in the pause menu abitrarily
- Fixed a problem with the sharp decrease in framerates in rare cases
It is important to note that users with different versions of the game cannot connect to each other in multiplayer GTA Online. Therefore, do not draw back on an upgrade in a long box-just start downloading the update 335.1.
This afternoon, gamers got the first automatic update GTA 5 PC on their hard drives. The patch...
see the full news
Hello Naabs!!! This Files Dont have any Problems with Virus... This Pack dont have bug "the whites...
11/19/2005 10AM CST: fixed a problem with world model
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.