- by UnStable
- by DeadlyAlcohol
- by RownRoger
- by UnStable
- by AlterBlitz
The second patch for GTA 5 PC (1.0.335.2) for GTA 5
The next patch for the PC version of GTA 5. Fixes a lot of problems in the tweaks Rockstar as well as some bug fixes with launcher and other minor flaws.
The list of changes:
- Players can no longer buy more vehicles than can fit in their real estate
- Players can now run performance test right from the main menu
- Fixed a problem where incorrect saved face when migrating your Xbox 360 or a character with the PS3, as well as arbitrarily changed Paul's hero when you edit its characteristics
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the clouds during the vote for restarting robbery Humane Labs
- Fixed a problem where markers in Rockstar Editor cannot be uninstalled using the mouse
- Fixed various problems with audio in Rockstar Editor
- Fixed a problem in which the Yacht transport did not appear in some clips recorded with the Rockstar Editor
- Fixed a rare issue where some clips in the Rockstar Editor were closed for editing
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect display 5 GTA: the time that is left before the end of the download files
- Fixed an issue where the Steam button overlap in launčere
- Fixed a problem in which the game does not retain settings after restart
- Fixed an issue where the Steam version of the game crash immediately after starting
- To install GTA 5 no longer require Windows Media Player, but you must have the Windows Media Foundation
- Fixed a problem where the player vykidyvalo in the pause menu abitrarily
- Fixed a problem with the sharp decrease in framerates in rare cases
The first patch for the PC version of GTA 5, released on 17 April. Have downloaded the GTA 5...
Rockstar Games has released second update for the PC version of GTA 5. New good patch (177 MB for...
This afternoon, gamers got the first automatic update GTA 5 PC on their hard drives. The patch...
see the full news
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.