This is a retexture I put together of the Studded Imperial Armor. I wa...
see the full news
A re-textured version of the Heavy DragonBone Armour. Works for both M...
MOD adds new light armor of the dark brotherhood. You can skraftit′ in...
Adds coat, mask, and blade Lord-protector Corvo from playing Dishonore...
- by juneoficial
- by MineWorld
- by Vova_Ukr
- by Waliya
- by Davidthapa
The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal - Fully Functional Gray Fox Cowl for TES V Skyrim
A short clever quest composed almost entirely of custom assets, and one unique thief styled puzzle
A 100% functional Gray Cowl of Nocturnal that does everything the original did, as well as makes some improvements new to Skyrim:
- Tracks a separate Gray Fox bounty for crimes committed while wearing it.
- Tracks bounty for all nine holds, the major factions, and even some misc factions
- Equipping the Cowl starts you with at least 500 bounty in each hold, just like in Oblivion
- Detect Life: Enemies and Allies show up differently so you know who to avoid
- Original enchantments: Fortify Sneak 25pts and Fortify Carry Weight (Feather) 200pts
- Equipping and un-equipping the cowl stops NPCs from fighting as they become confused as to who you are (if they should fight you, they’ll start again)
- HD texture based on the HD texture DLC, as well as an optional replacer by Reaper911
- Glowing runes, better than in Oblivion
- Wearable by all races and genders
The author of model: DIRT3 The author of converting in SA:N-Speak The author 3D the...
Skin Gray Fox.
A gray/grey SAS that makes for a more neutral camo. Also a good template for adding other camos or...
Things I've chaned: Tiger Stripe pants to Original Pants Color of uniform (Gray-ish) to Dark Blue...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.