This is a retexture I put together of the Studded Imperial Armor. I wa...
see the full news
A re-textured version of the Heavy DragonBone Armour. Works for both M...
MOD adds new light armor of the dark brotherhood. You can skraftit′ in...
Modification of Edward Kenway Robes, will add to the expanse of Skyrim...
- by ProvAsian
- by Repa
- by Marko31
- by fRauRO
- by Agent-
The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal - Fully Functional Gray Fox Cowl for TES V Skyrim
A short clever quest composed almost entirely of custom assets, and one unique thief styled puzzle
A 100% functional Gray Cowl of Nocturnal that does everything the original did, as well as makes some improvements new to Skyrim:
- Tracks a separate Gray Fox bounty for crimes committed while wearing it.
- Tracks bounty for all nine holds, the major factions, and even some misc factions
- Equipping the Cowl starts you with at least 500 bounty in each hold, just like in Oblivion
- Detect Life: Enemies and Allies show up differently so you know who to avoid
- Original enchantments: Fortify Sneak 25pts and Fortify Carry Weight (Feather) 200pts
- Equipping and un-equipping the cowl stops NPCs from fighting as they become confused as to who you are (if they should fight you, they’ll start again)
- HD texture based on the HD texture DLC, as well as an optional replacer by Reaper911
- Glowing runes, better than in Oblivion
- Wearable by all races and genders
The author of model: DIRT3 The author of converting in SA:N-Speak The author 3D the...
Skin Gray Fox.
A gray/grey SAS that makes for a more neutral camo. Also a good template for adding other camos or...
Things I've chaned: Tiger Stripe pants to Original Pants Color of uniform (Gray-ish) to Dark Blue...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.