ZOOM modes (maximum distance) increases the overview from the tank in ...
Logo and animation with plâšuŝim deer.
MOD color penetration for world of tanks: shot-red, not green shot.The...
World of Tanks indicator it displays which side you shoot.
- by ika1leo
- by Amelio
- by Amelio
- by NCHK
- by unfairlane64
Color messages in a chat after the battle for World of Tanks
The message is clear colored Krasen added up for battle:
-total (revenue per fight-ammunition-repairs-equipment. If the loans after the fight in the plus-green figure, if in less red).
Statistics for the session:
1. Victory/fighting (the first digit-number of WINS, second to the number of fights, the third-best winning percentage). If winning percentage 50% more per session-figure WINS green if below 50% red.
2. Experience (the first digit-average experience, second-overall experience per session).
3. Experience: (x 1) (the first digit is shown to experience the entire session for x 1, x 1 vtroaâ-General experience).
4. Credits (the first number is the total number of credits per session, second-bout total (total income minus repairs and Accesories) per session, the third digit (after the slash)-total per session to buy/sell and other operations if the total for the session at plus-digit green if the loan minus the Red-figure.
5. Gold (the same symbol as the credits).
If, for some groups did not have operations, these groups are not displayed (win/experience x 1/experience/credits/gold).
Features fashion colored messages with extended statistics after the fight:
-Display of the Subtotal and statistics when you click on the button "channel System" (bottom button).
Make another far problematic.
-To view the new system messages you need to press the button "channel System", otherwise they are not displayed.
Displays the average number of tanks destroyed during the battle and the average damage for battle!
MOD color messages in a chat after the battle on the basis of the "ÂsenKrasen" for World of Tanks.
see the full news
Contains 1 èkstru. The total number of sites (including chassis_vlo and extras): 137621.
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.