For that you can receive Star on the site
For adding mods (1 to 8)
When you add a mod, it is checked for clearance. The better it is decorated, the more stars you can get. Stars are awarded for items:
- filled description (1 star)
- correctly added files (1 star)
- added screenshots (1 star)
- added a video(s) (1 star)
- x2 for the perfect mod. If all previous steps is done correctly, then the number of stars doubles.
For moderation of modifications (1 to 6)
We use a two-tier moderation. At first mod moderated by I-level moderator, then the II-nd. II-level moderator fixes mistakes, which made the previous moderator and assesses his work.
I-level moderator can be earn:
- 1 star if poorly moderated mods and erred
- 3 stars if checked mods and not erred
- 6 stars if in addition to checking itself improved mod design, such as adding video or made better screenshots
Other methods that are still in development