- by c0dysad
- by johnlw
- by Devil_Black
- by dsher-1
- by Julian19934
General Site Rules
- To begin with, hundreds of people of different religions and beliefs communicate on the site, and all of them are full visitors of our site, so if we want to make this community of people function, we need rules. We strongly recommend that You read these rules, it will take You just five minutes, but it will save both Your and our time and help to make the site more interesting and efficient.
- The following offenses are strictly prohibited:
One should behave respectfully to all visitors on our site. No need to insult the participants, it is always undue. If there is a claim - contact administrators or moderators (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors is considered one of the most serious violations and gets severely punished by the administration. Racism, religious and political statements are strictly forbidden on the site. Thank You in advance for Your understanding and desire to make our site more friendly and polite.
- Messages not related to the content of the article or the subject of discussion;
- Insults and threats to site visitors;
- Comments containing expressions with obscenities, degrading and inciting ethnic hatred;
- Spam and promoting any goods and services, other resources, or events outside the context of discussion.
Let`s respect each other and the site which You and other users visit to communicate and express their opinion. The site administration reserves the right to delete comments or parts of comments, if they do not meet these requirements.
In case of violating the rules You may be given a warning. In some cases You may be given a ban without warning. To lift the ban, contact the administrator.
Insulting administrators or moderators is also punishable by ban - respect other people\'s work.