see the full news
- by doritos4256
- by Drealler121
- by Jacksman
- by Adolfi-Hitschler
- by tima2014
Toyota Altezza (RS200) 2004 for GTA San Andreas
Model Ripped by : DMN
Optimize & converted by : Nathan Ferdinand
DFF size: 8.6 MB - 12.2 MB
could be unpleasant for low PC users
Full features of this car:
- HQ LOD0 model
- HQ 3D engine
- Slight reflection without ENB
- Custom collision & lines
- Flat shadow, perfectly adapted for ENB series
- Replaces Admiral (or any 4-door car)
- Full damage part with textures
- SA & GB plates
- Two extras (sunroof & spoiler)
- Two-tone interior color support
- Added HQLM version
- Available in 2 different body kits
- SA Style Lights (IVF v2.0.1)
- Supports IVF v2.0.1 (working turn indicators, reverse lights, foglamps, daytime running lights, brake pads)
- Supports Active Dashboard (working steering wheel & speedometers)
WARNING: This car is right-hand drive. Make sure you installed all lines, or you won't be able to enter the car.
Bad door sills
-High-quality model. -Detailed Interior. -3D engine -Contains 4 paint work. -Mod supports IVF v....
- Custom LOD model, with parts & textures from Forza 4 & NFS Shift 2U - 3D engine from NFS Shift...
- HQ model with parts & textures from Forza Motorsport 4 - Slight reflection without ENB - Using...
Description: = Quality convert from Forza Horizon = Quality retextured interior = Quality...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.