see the full news
This mod allows you to tune your car anywhere. Sitting in the passenge...
Press digit -7-and what causes the menu with a choice of machines. All...
The First Person-MOU will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the w...
This little cleo script Memory512 is able to perform impossible tasks ...
- by chrisdownloader
- by chrisdownloader
- by Marcandreasfranklin4
- by brian0731
- by death324
Tuning Mod (Junior_Djjr) for GTA San Andreas
- The current version of the mod only works for cars, trucks etc, does not work for bikes, aircraft and boats (wtf?)
- The "Shop" is in the 3 cities of SA, indicated by an icon on the map (tuning shop, the same icon the TransFender etc.)
- Possibility to install any model of the game on your car and without any limits, either tuning parts, map objects or new objects of you added to the game. The parts can be "attacheds" overall vehicle chassis, or doors and wheels (no possibility you delete a piece to install another in the place, you will need to put on top of one another)
- Interface installation piece complete with full particulars of all commands , position , angle etc.
- Possibility to save position/rotation and scale of any model currently being installed in the car, are 4 slots to save and load, they are stored in a .ini file editable anytime (all commands on the screen).
- The parts installed in the car the whole system must have functions of a vehicle, as well as reflections, lights on, etc. (Thanks to Wesser)
- .ini file pre configured and editable at anytime without leaving the game, containing a list with 30 slots for you to put IDs numbers of models to choose from the list of parts (repeating: you can edit this file by simply minimizing the game and changing the numbers and saving the file, the parts list will be updated immediately!)
- Interface of choose parts with information of the current "size" of the selected 3D model number (in this case, the number of triangles and vertices of 3D model!)
- Pressing TAB you will see the status of your vehicle based on the handling.cfg (the data are not so perfect), as: Acceleration, max vel, stability, damage, mass, value, traction, fuel type, tire type (what you buy in the store), tire wear and car name (thanks to Thay for script os status bars)
- Possibility to install turbo kits that change the speed and acceleration of the car
- Editable sounds of turbos(BOV), where you can change for new sounds and edit the ini file to adjust the volumes.
- Possibility to buy new tires that give more stability to the car (or less in the case of drift tires), each tire with a stability and duration of the wear
- Complete system of tire wear (independent of each tire) that takes realistic considerations to mode of the wear as the tire purchased, type of floor, away of curve, speed, rotational speed of the car, what skid mark left on ground, among other informations
- The wear of the tires make your car lose traction, when the tire is new, your car will have 10 % more traction than original handling, and so will lowering with wear
- The cars on the street they all appear with a random tire wear and realistic (usually a little more wear in rear)
- System value of the car that counts the amount value in his handling.cfg along with the damage, and any parts of the tuning from Tuning Mod and tuning shops of San Andreas
- Possibility to change the brakes in your car for a stronger, being back/front or all wheels, or even a light realistic and integrated with ABS brakes
- Possibility to adjust the suspension of your car, it's height and inclination
- You can test your car in a test area, just type "TEST" on "shop" interface to enter the testing area and drive freely with your car there
- You can bring your car by typing "REP" in the "shop" interface
- With the installation of this mod will open a new Pay n' Spray in LS (just the side of the Tuning Mod shop)
- Blog to download new parts: BMSparts.blogspot.com (is in portuguese)
- Optional High quality Textures of "shop" exterior of LS and in the interior (the 3 cities use the same interior)
- FOR SCRIPTERS: All vehicles in the game will now own handling (yes, before the handlings were for models and not structures for each car), you can now control the handling of each car, and i added space to add extra informations in the struct of car (please use bits), 54 bits where you can set/check, for example, don't need more to create a thread memory to store all cars handles by make identifications etc, open the source "IndieVehHandlings.txt" and read! (Thanks to LINK/2012)
- PROBLEMS: Not possible to save their tuned cars, and never close any Safe House garage with the car inside, it will be "recreated" and you lose all tuning it, and it is not possible to uninstall parts already installed
menu navigation-arrow/SPACEBAR (select)
Select part tuning-left/right
confirm the selection part-Y
Shift + arrow keys-move details
ctrl + arrow keys-rotate parts
S + arrow keys-size details
C-open the door of the car
mouse wheel zoom in/zoom out-
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.