This is a retexture I put together of the Studded Imperial Armor. I wa...
see the full news
A re-textured version of the Heavy DragonBone Armour. Works for both M...
MOD adds new light armor of the dark brotherhood. You can skraftit′ in...
Modification of Edward Kenway Robes, will add to the expanse of Skyrim...
- by Sycke1
- by Sedorix
- by Tabris666
- by MohamedH2O
- by Okanusta
Medieval Armory for TES V Skyrim
1) Oranje Surcoat - Dutch - Armor with Dutch colors and coat of arms of family Nassau.
2) Lion Surcoat - English - Surcoat with famous English lions.
3) Lily Surcoat - French - Three French lillies on the Armor.
4) Georgian Surcoat - With Gerorgian flag.
5) Imperial Surcoat - Germanic - Colors of Holy Roman Empire and its emblem, the black eagle.
6) Hospitaller Surcoat - Black surcoat with white Maltese cross.
7) St. John Surcoat - Red version of the Hospitaller armor (late).
8) Hungarian Surcoat - With Hungarian colors and cross.
9) St. Lazarus Surcoat - White surcoat with green cross.
10) Norman Chainmail - Plain chainmail armor.
11) Polish Surcoat - With Polish flag colors and white eagle.
12) Royal Surcoat - English-French - Mix between English Lions and French lillies (English coat of arms)
13) Scottish Surcoat - With scottish coat of arms on front.
14) Holy Sepulchre Surcoat - White surcoat with 5 red crosses.
15) Spanish Surcoat - Mix between Coat of arms of Kingdom of Aragon, Castille and Leon.
16) Templar Surcoat - Including Sergeant (Black) and White-Black versions.
Along with armors, I've included (Witcher 2) Helmets and two Plated Greaves which go quite nicely with the armors:
1) Knight's Barbut
2) Knights Sallet - Open and Closed
3) Great Helmets - Silver, Black and Crusader versions.
4) Teutonic Bascinet (With horns)
5) Knight's Bascinets - Open and Closed
6) Knight's Greaves - Silver and Black
YEAH IT´S DONE! I worked 5 weeks on the model in 3D Studio max 8 (i have just learned to work with...
see the full news
This is a retexture I put together of the Studded Imperial Armor. I wanted to add variety to the...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.