This is a retexture I put together of the Studded Imperial Armor. I wa...
see the full news
A re-textured version of the Heavy DragonBone Armour. Works for both M...
MOD adds new light armor of the dark brotherhood. You can skraftit′ in...
Adds coat, mask, and blade Lord-protector Corvo from playing Dishonore...
Medieval Armory for TES V Skyrim
1) Oranje Surcoat - Dutch - Armor with Dutch colors and coat of arms of family Nassau.
2) Lion Surcoat - English - Surcoat with famous English lions.
3) Lily Surcoat - French - Three French lillies on the Armor.
4) Georgian Surcoat - With Gerorgian flag.
5) Imperial Surcoat - Germanic - Colors of Holy Roman Empire and its emblem, the black eagle.
6) Hospitaller Surcoat - Black surcoat with white Maltese cross.
7) St. John Surcoat - Red version of the Hospitaller armor (late).
8) Hungarian Surcoat - With Hungarian colors and cross.
9) St. Lazarus Surcoat - White surcoat with green cross.
10) Norman Chainmail - Plain chainmail armor.
11) Polish Surcoat - With Polish flag colors and white eagle.
12) Royal Surcoat - English-French - Mix between English Lions and French lillies (English coat of arms)
13) Scottish Surcoat - With scottish coat of arms on front.
14) Holy Sepulchre Surcoat - White surcoat with 5 red crosses.
15) Spanish Surcoat - Mix between Coat of arms of Kingdom of Aragon, Castille and Leon.
16) Templar Surcoat - Including Sergeant (Black) and White-Black versions.
Along with armors, I've included (Witcher 2) Helmets and two Plated Greaves which go quite nicely with the armors:
1) Knight's Barbut
2) Knights Sallet - Open and Closed
3) Great Helmets - Silver, Black and Crusader versions.
4) Teutonic Bascinet (With horns)
5) Knight's Bascinets - Open and Closed
6) Knight's Greaves - Silver and Black
YEAH IT´S DONE! I worked 5 weeks on the model in 3D Studio max 8 (i have just learned to work with...
see the full news
This is a retexture I put together of the Studded Imperial Armor. I wanted to add variety to the...
You must be registered to leave a comment on this publication.